Friday, December 2, 2011

Magic Mushrooms and Spirituality

If you're new to the world of magic mushrooms, you may be unaware of their amazing powers for spiritual healing. As a teenager, I too was unaware of psilocybin's (hallucinogenic mushrooms) gateway to realms far beyond our physical world. I had only sampled them once, briefly, and experienced little affect. 


Years later, I ate mushrooms with my husband and brother--in-law and experienced the eye-opening power of this transcendental fungi. I will save my personal story for another time. Today, I am merely sending you to an inspiring article by Maria Estevez, a woman who participated in a psilocybin experiment at Johns Hopkins Medical Center, and underwent a profound mystical experience, which she recounts in detail here: 

High Light: When a Psilocybin Study Leads to Spiritual Realization.

Photo by Aspect Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment